Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Insert name here -

stolen from several people on my flist


A
- Available: always have been :Ia

- Age: 17

- Annoyance: family, I don't know I get annoyed off so many tiny things but there is no pattern!

- Allergic: not that I'm aware of

- Animal: CATS FOREVER ♥

- Actor: uh. I really don't know!


B
- Beer: I don't drink

- Birthday/Birthplace: Oct 31st/Israel

- Best Friends: well.. Misha has always been one by default. GLAC IS A REALLY GOOD PAL TOO. I guess.

- Body Part on opposite sex potential partners: hips huff, nose, facial structure, eyes and hair

- Best feeling in the world: make someone happy with something you made for them

- Blind or Deaf: I'm afraid of dark places but a silent life would be horrible.. so blind

- Best weather: light rain, sunny with clouds and comfortable wind

- Been in Love: only crushes so far

- Been bitched out?: not really? no one notices me haha

- Been on stage?: just yesterday!

- Believe in yourself?: mmyup!

- Believe in life on other planets: idk it's cool and creepy at the same time

- Believe in miracles: urr not until it hits me in the face I guess

- Believe in Magic: nah

- Believe in God: I believe some of that judaism sounds pretty good and I could agree with it but I don't have a religion and I don't plan to have one any time soon

- Believe in Satan: not really

- Believe in Santa: never cared since i'm not christian

- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: all the stories are really cool to read/hear...

- Believe in Evolution: I'm a bio student so yeah??

C
- Car: don't even have a license

- Candy: not much of a candy person, I prefer snacks

- Colour: bluessss

- Cried in school: yeah :Ia

- Chocolate/Vanilla: both!

- Chinese/Mexican: didn't have either..

- Cake or pie: chocolate cake *3*

- Countries to visit: aroouuund the woooorldd
ah you know; japan, england, france, germany, italy, korea, australia, united states and so on and so on

D
- Day or Night: I love the day but I live at night orz

- Dream vehicle: pimpmobile
yeah

- Danced: for 4 long years, yes

- Dance in the rain?: don't think so

- Dance in the middle of the street?: I'm too shy for that man

- Do the splits?: never

E
- Eggs: omelet mmm

- Eyes: azn brown

- Everyone has: facebook :I

- Ever failed a class?: I failed a test but never a class!

F
- First crush: that guy I had an awkward moment with on my camping trip

- Full name: Shira Avigad

- First thoughts waking up: uuuggghhughh

- Food: ITALIAN!! german is pretty nice too *o* all their special buns and sausages

G
- Greatest Fear: being alone. not home alone, though! just.. without anyone I can talk to.

- Giver or taker: I give and when others do I happily take and try to give something back

- Goals: never give up my dreams, as far fetched as they are

- Gum: don't like gum

- Get along with your parents?: yeah, mostly. mom's a bit old fashioned because she's an asian mom after all. dad thinks more like me but he's not as loving as mom

- Good luck charms: my cat Jerry is my good luck charm ;3;

H
- Hair Colour: dark brown

- Height: 4'9 SIGH

- Happy: trying my best!

- Holidays: love them, I wish I could celebrate other religions' just once to see how its like!

- How do you want to die: prefer not thinking 'bout it

- Health freak?: pff right

- Hate: many things

I
(In guys/girls)
- Eye colour: I don't really care! but blue eyes on a pretty face just makes me stare for a while.

- Hair Colour: readheads huff huff. blonds and brunettes are welcomed. also, asian hair.

- Height: can't possibly be shorter than me unless it's a 3rd grader, and my limit is 7th grade.
kidding.

- Clothing Style: I love girls with tunics and dresses with boots.. so cute. I like guys wearing vests/pullover over those buttoned shirts mhm

- Characteristics: make me laugh and make me happy, kind and caring, I'm all yours honey

- Ice Cream: chocolate and vanilla

- Instrument: well I used to play small organ, recorder and guitar

J
- Jewelry: they seem nice on other people but never on me..

- Job: none at the moment

K
- Kids: 2young2care

- Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing because of my thai pride

- Keep a journal?: hmmm

L
- Longest Car Ride: 5 hours but it was tolerable, somehow.

- Love: maybe ):

- Letter: L, G

- Laughed so hard you cried: never! but laughed so hard my stomach was gonna explode.

- Love at first sight: sounds so nice in stories


M
- Milk flavour: chocolate milk! dohoho

- Movie: can't decide

- Mooned anyone?: right.

- Marriage: still have time before that

- Motion sickness?: you don't know the half of it, it's terrible.

- McD's or BK: McD's duh

N
- Number of Siblings: 1

- Number of Piercings: 2 (earrings)

- Number: 9

O
- Overused Phrases: cute, ahaha, god

- One wish: love and be loved

- One phobia: talking to people I have nothing in common with aka normal people

P
- Place you'd like to live: europe, canada

- Pepsi/Coke: coke

Q
- Quail: they're so cute as chicks ;3;

- Questionnaires: kill time

R
- Reason to cry: the last thing that made me cry was basically 'i wish i was noticed by the people i care about and want to notice me' another reason would be being lonely

- Reality T.V.: I watch some

- Radio Station: glgltz 91.8

- Roll your tongue in a circle?: yup

S
- Song: just turned off the radio and i don't have a favorite one

- Shoe size: my converse says 4, i'm 36-7 european size

- Sushi: don't eat that

- Skipped school: indeed i have

- Slept outside: camping trip hello

- Seen a dead body?: no

- Smoked?: nope

- Skinny dipped?: no

- Shower daily?: not really but I try

- Sing well?: kinda

- In the shower?: y-yeeaahh haha

- Swear?: in my mind/online a lot more than verbally

- Stuffed Animals?: used to have a TON but idk where mom put them when we moved!

- Single/Group dates: uhm.. not yet orz

- Strawberries/Blueberries: noberries

- Scientists need to invent: Teleport. ←this.

T
- Time for bed: 7 hours ago

- Thunderstorms: as long the don't kill my connection

- Touch your tongue to your nose?: no

U
- Unpredictable: scary kinda

- Under the influence?: lack of sleep?

- Understanding?: trying to be

V
- Vegetable you hate: all

- Vegetable you love: none

- Vacation spot: with my pals even the desert is wonderful

W
- Weakness: touchy, shy, socially awkward, thinks way too much

- When you grow up: I don't want to live here.

- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: glac is very much like me it's even kinda weird

- Who makes you laugh the most: it's not that hard

- Worst feeling: being lonely, feeling invisible

- Wanted to be a model?: not really, no

- Where do we go when we die: somewhere over the rainbow

- Worst weather: sunny HOT days that have like 42C degrees

- Walk with a book on your head?: tried when i was a kiddy

X
- X-Rays: teeth, wrist once i forgot why

Y
-Year it is now: 2010

-Yellow: the sun outside :I

Z
- Zoo animal: foxes are cool *3*

- Zodiac sign: scorpio

Posted via web from fourleafclovergoodluckcharms's posterous