Thursday, December 2, 2010

How much could i sell a 4-leaf clover COLLECTION for?

How much could i sell a 4-leaf clover COLLECTION for?

I started collecting last week and now I have about 60 4-leafs and 5 or 6 5-leaf clovers. My goal is to get my collection to 100 before it gets too cold here in Kansas. How much could I sell a colle...


I started collecting last week and now I have about 60 4-leafs and 5 or 6 5-leaf clovers. My goal is to get my collection to 100 before it gets too cold here in Kansas. How much could I sell a collection of 100 for? How much could i possibly sell a collection of 1000 maybe in a couple of years?
Additional Details
first of all they are worth something because of tradition and legend. these things are rare and people put energy into them because of this. i do not believe in luck but i would pay a couple of bucks for a four leaf because of the energy and pride people put onto finding these things.
why are old baseball cards valuable? BECAUSE OF THE HISTORY!
there is a lot of history in the myths of four leaf clovers and for this reason this makes them valuable. most collectors don't even believe in luck, they just like them because they are rare!
its estimated that one in every 10,000 3-leafs you will find a 4-leaf
the 4-leaf is likely a mutation of the 3 and the 5-leaf is likely a mutation of the 4.
Its not luck that makes them valuable. Its the history, energy, myths, and hard work that surrounds them.

You know, most people don't believe in luck, but upon finding a 4-leaf clover, they feel pride in finding something so rare.


Ed Atun
Rating


OMI JEN

irish-4-leaf-clover
four-leaf-clover-