Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Real 4 Leaf Clover Keyring to Represent by AsLuckWouldHaveIt

Description

This stunning keyring has been made by carefully preserving a real four leaf clover within a handcast clear resin charm which I've added a dash of glitter to for a little pizazz & sparkle.

Each leaf on a clover is said by some to represent faith, hope, love, & on a 4 leaf clover... the fourth represents luck. I hope this keyring brings all of that to you as well as a wealth of compliments on your unique taste in handmade accessories!

I find all the clovers myself... with the help of a very enthusiastic clover hunter...my little boy!


The charm measures approximately .75" x 1.25"
(27mm x40mm)

This lovely keyring is so unique & naturally beautiful.

Added on May 02, 2010

This is not even half as good as our four leaf clover key ring..

Posted via web from fourleafclovergoodluckcharms's posterous