Friday, February 12, 2010

RAMBLINGS OF A FOOL: Day out with mom.

Day out with mom.

Today, my mom said, I was yelling in my sleep, "I found a 4 leaf clover! I found a 4 leaf clover!"

It should mean good luck right?

Let's see how the events of the day unfolded.

Firstly, I got my allowance.

So off to Gurney Plaza to buy a pair of trainers cause mine has the sole flapping like an alligator.

I saw one which I kinda liked but put off buying it cause I KNOW that I would find something nicer and regret.

Lunch, Chilli's.


I'm not sure why, but mom loves the Cajun Club Sandwich at Chilli's. So we had to drop by to fill my mom's tum. We kinda shared the sandwich cause it was too filling de.

Had bottomless orange juice to go with it.


We resumed our hunt for a pair of trainers when I came across a pair of sandals. Mine was slowly disintegrating before my eyes so mom kinda urged me to get one.

Here's all my old slippers from left to right,

2007 Birkenstock Pisa - RM 279

2008 Crocs - RM 179

2009 Bata - RM 26.90

2009 Rip Curl - RM 40

2010 Teva - RM161

The winner of all those is...

BATA! And the cheapest too!

Sadly, no more de, if not would just get that.

We left Gurney and headed home when I realised, I just finished Watchmen and I need something to read tonight.

Off to Borders.

And after a grueling 4 hours of choosing books, Kurt Vonnegut's Hocus Pocus was the choice.

RM 33.90 at Borders

Lately, I've been a little worried about someone.

I don't like to see people hurt.

Even though they're hurting themselves.

I shall teach you how to tune out.

I learned it sometime back.

It's been a semi-lucky day.

from the mind of Audrey at 9:30 PM    

cute

Posted via web from fourleafclovergoodluckcharms's posterous