Friday, June 24, 2011

Do You Have A 4 Leaf Clover You Have Saved For A Long Time? - Find ...

Do you have a 4 leaf clover you have saved for a long time?

Q&A Home   >  Other

Asked By: trails 6 days ago

Is This A Good Question? (1)

Best Answer (Chosen By Asker):

Phileve - 66-70 years old

Posted by Phileve Jun 20th, 2011 at 6:29AM

Yes I have just the one at the moment which I found around three years ago, I keep it in a tiny plastic bag inside a book next to a picture of a lovely lady from the US who was friends with me for almost a year via email, who had an incredible life, but sadly lost out to cancer on December 5th 2010, I think of her every day and hope the 4 leaf clover will bring me luck so that I can help with the funding of a clinic she helped to form for girls with drug addiction in 2007 .. RIP Melissa xx

[ Reply ] | Like (1)

2 Answers to "Do you have a 4 leaf clover you have saved for a long time?"

  1. trapezoid - 46-50 years old - male

    Posted by trapezoid Jun 18th, 2011 at 8:04AM

    I have found dozens of four-leaf clovers this year. It's a record year for me, for sure. Five and six-leaf ones, too. I don't bother saving them anymore, though.

    [ Reply ] | Like (1)

Add an Answer to "Do you have a 4 leaf clover you have saved for a long time?"

Ask A Question

Related Questions to Do you have a 4 leaf clover you have saved for a long time?

Answers to questions are provided for entertainment purposes only. You should never use answers to questions provided here to replace professional advice, such as from a doctor or lawyer. This page is for providing answers to the question "Do you have a 4 leaf clover you have saved for a long time?"